• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birders region Stevenage&Telford to help check on scopes? (1 Viewer)

Ries

Netherlands
I noticed CeX offering 2 Nikon ed82's with zoom for sale on their website, in Stevenage and Telford, without any info. Sending them their filled form (multiple times) over the last weeks with just the basic questions (angled or straight f.i.) didn't result in any reply from them. Great service.

So I'm wondering if any BF member lives around there, might sometime come near either of these CeX stores and can find the time to pop in and take a peek if the scopes are angled or straight (looking for angled) and maybe catch a bit of their general condition? It would be highly appreciated! At the price they're offered (310)...imagine they're angled...worth a try!

Thank you!

My daughters go shopping in Stevenage most weekends (and it's also where I was born and raised) so if they need me to take them there this weekend, I will try to remember to do you a favour :)

Pete

That would be great, Steven, thanks already! And even if it doesn't happen, your good intention is appreciated :)

Wow thanks for checking that out, David, fantastic. Not so great how that store keeps declining in quality...first not responding to mails and even putting wrong basic info online?! Even when Telford would be the one hoped for; I'm not going to risk anything with them, can't trust they'd send the right one even when asked...Will keep it close and/or at trustworthy places.

Thanks a lot for the help (and good intentions) in sorting things out guys! BF delivers again, great friendly bunch here :)

Well, that Stevenage RAIII has sold. The Telford mystery scope remains. Anyone in that area with the time to do the favor to check out if it is really a 25-75x82ed, angled or straight?

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back