• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sightings 12/20/12 (1 Viewer)

provo

Spoonbill
Sand Hill Cranes are still in Mannington Marsh Salem County NJ
Also Snow Goose,Northern Pintails, American Coots,Tundra Swans,Mute Swan
Bald Eagles

Pictures are in my ebird post as well as video
http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S12289933

I didn't take any new pictures today because my lens is out for repairs
but you can see my report as of Dec 14th

Anyone looking for the sand hill cranes you have to start on the bridge off rt45 there's an observation tower. GPS Coordinates 39.605792,-75.40806

If nothing visible work your way to kings hwy bridge there's a small area you can safely park your car and walk over to the bridge straight ahead
GPS coordinates 39.611474,-75.425274

And the last spot I seen them this morning again was @ Kate's meadow
it's still part of the mannington marsh this is the spot where the northern pintails where also spotted. Gps Coordinates 39.625276,-75.452289

Who knows you might even run into me at these location :t:

Good luck and if any of you see anything please be sure to report it back here so we all can enjoy.

Last edited:
I am new to Jersey as i recently moved here from Washington State..... Any suggestions other than Cape May, Forsythe, Barnagat and Great Swamp? I am open to all as I need to build my jersey list. Right now I live outside of Hammonton on the Mullica River....thanks .... jim

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back