• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

green woodpecker..mini carvings.... (1 Viewer)

mark richards

United Kingdom
still on the subject of miniature carvings....love doing these, but must do some more full size ones...mark.
(the bird was knackered, carrying that peg :-O )

Attachments

• _DSC0234.JPG
    _DSC0234.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 103
  • _DSC0243.JPG
    _DSC0243.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 88
  • _DSC0245.JPG
    _DSC0245.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 87
  • _DSC0247.JPG
    _DSC0247.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 87
Fantastic those are. Where do you begin, the wings then attach them to the body or is it from one block. have you ever thought of putting a Work in progress on here as I would be fascinated |8.|

Fantastic those are. Where do you begin, the wings then attach them to the body or is it from one block. have you ever thought of putting a Work in progress on here as I would be fascinated |8.|

thanks for the comment...have got a few photos ,in my older threads...mark.

Mark love your work. I have been carving for about 12 months and have done 3 or 4 full size song birds with varying degrees of success! Your minatures are ace so going to have a ago at one myself. Also going to have a go a Waxwing based on your great plan in latest Wingspan magazine.

Mark love your work. I have been carving for about 12 months and have done 3 or 4 full size song birds with varying degrees of success! Your minatures are ace so going to have a ago at one myself. Also going to have a go a Waxwing based on your great plan in latest Wingspan magazine.

thats great, if you need any help, just shout...:t: mark..
(and don't forget to post your stuff here....)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back