• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

First attempt (1 Viewer)

excellent start you have managed plenty detail into it,keep going [wish i could] bit of a mental block at the moment.all the best
george

Another sketch - Kite?

Here is my attempt at a Kite. It gott a little thick in the neck and again the perspective has been lost a little, happier with the depth of plumage on this sketch though. Any advise welcome as I'm keen to learn.

Attachments

• P1010061.JPG
    P1010061.JPG
    376.5 KB · Views: 41
"I Love You Too"

My interpretation of a photograph seen on Birdforum, thanks to who took it.
As you can hopefully see it is two puffins and I think it is my best sketch so far.

Attachments

• P1010065.JPG
    P1010065.JPG
    358.4 KB · Views: 46
Thanks for all the kind words these are very much appreciated, and having looked at some of the artwork on your own sites i feel very humble.

Thanks
Stan

Glad to see you here on the forum, welcome - and great work for a new start! I didn't do any art at all until four years ago, and have come along fairly quickly (compared to what I expected anyway!) so just keep at it. I'll be following along.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back