• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello BirdForum! (1 Viewer)

ChristineV

Proud Smoggies Wife
Hi everybody,
my name is Christine and I am married to Forum member pauliev69, after attending the last Oops North Bash at Bempton thought it was about time I joined myself! I have already met a few members so I will recognise some names, looking forward to spending more time in front of the PC!! :hi: :hi:
Regards
Christine

Hi, Christine! An official welcome, then, to you from all of us on staff here at BirdForum! And from the other side of the pond. ;)

Wish I could've been there for the Oop North Bash. Sounded like it was lots of fun.

Look forward to your participation here. :t:

Hello Christine and welcome to Bird Forum.

So does this mean you will both be arguing over who's turn it is to go on the pc? ;)

Gill

Hello Christine and welcome to Birdforum.net

Oh dear, I have visions of you both sat in bed with laptops posting threads of birdforum!! ;)

Regards

Last edited:
Hi Christine,
Welcome to Birdforum.

Paul is getting a bit formal on this, I hope he behaves himself like this at home.
Glad you managed to get on eventually. I will have to keep an eye open with you and Ian though.
;) ;)

Hi Christine - Glad to see you got signed up alright. I think we should back date your membership as I think I met you first out birding, before meeting Paul! ;)

Hi, everybody, what a lovely warm welcome to BirdForum I first heard about the site when I bumped into Ian F in the woods!I was trying to prove to my daughter that every thing that fly,s isnt a sparrow.Since then Paul has taken up residence at the pc ,ive sneaked up behind him on several occasions thinking he must be up to something but im pleased to say the birds he is looking at are the feathered variety .A big thank you to Marmot for the occasional lend of her husband ,the last time we got our picture in the local paper.
Looking forward to more posts ;);)

Hi Christine.

Good to see you at Bempton last Sunday. Lots more posts now you have your own ID, I hope!

AndyC

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back