• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New from Colombia (1 Viewer)

Oregonian

Ramphastos citreolaemus from Rio Claro in eastern Antioquia, Colombia, November 17, 2007.
Knipolegus poecilurus From La Florida, Bogota, Colombia, November 8, 2007.

Leptasthenura andicola from Rio Blanco (the upper part, near paramo) Manizales, Colombia, November 13, 2007.

I agree they could be better photos, but there they are.

Attachments

• Citron-throated Toucan - DSCF6747.jpg
    Citron-throated Toucan - DSCF6747.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 414
  • Andean Tit-Spinetail DSCF6127.jpg
    Andean Tit-Spinetail DSCF6127.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 174
  • Rufous-tailed Tyrant DSCF6207.jpg
    Rufous-tailed Tyrant DSCF6207.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
We had a great trip! Landed in Bogota, then to Manizales for the 20th annual meeting of Colombian birders and ornithologists, then to western antioquia for yellow eared parrots, and a stop on the western edge of the Magdalena Valley at Rio Claro, then home. Only ten days, but good ones.

I hope to post more of a report, and more new birds for the database.

Cheers,
Jeff

Many apologies Jeff about these not going in sooner, I had overlooked these..been a bit busy lately. They are now all in the database. Many thanks.

All Moderators have access to upload photos to the database so I have no idea why no one else has put them in.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back