• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

A95 Adapter- Need identification help! (1 Viewer)

1973CJ5

Hello,

Was just looking thru the Digiscoping camera section of the birdforum (Wed July 25, 2005) and found a picture posted by Preecha Rugpolm of his Zeis spotting scope, A95 camera, and camera adapter. I have sent Preecha Rugpolm a private message asking for any information regarding the camera adaptor (what type of adapter? Made by whom? Cost, etc)? Ths message was sent on 12/14/2012.

I have not heard back from Preecha Rugpolm, so I am asking anyone here on the forum, could you look at the posting by Preecha Rugpolm and identify the adapter, manufacturer/distributor, cost, and were could one be purchase?

Thanks for your time....

1973CJ5

That adapter is one he had made for him. I thought it was anyway from the initial photo but if you look on his post on page two of that thread then he confirms this.

Paul.

Hello,

Was just looking thru the Digiscoping camera section of the birdforum (Wed July 25, 2005) and found a picture posted by Preecha Rugpolm of his Zeis spotting scope, A95 camera, and camera adapter. I have sent Preecha Rugpolm a private message asking for any information regarding the camera adaptor (what type of adapter? Made by whom? Cost, etc)? Ths message was sent on 12/14/2012.

I have not heard back from Preecha Rugpolm, so I am asking anyone here on the forum, could you look at the posting by Preecha Rugpolm and identify the adapter, manufacturer/distributor, cost, and were could one be purchase?

Thanks for your time....
Hi

The adapter is the Canon LA-DC52D. You can find them on E-Bay, or do a google search.

Best
Mike

Hello,

Thanks for your time....
Hi

The adapter is the Canon LA-DC52D. You can find them on E-Bay, or do a google search.

Best
Mike

That's the lens filter adapter that fits on the camera and not the digiscoping adapter being used on the scope in the photo though.

Paul.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back