Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
More discoveries. NEW: Zeiss Victory SF 32

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Photography competition

Old Saturday 5th June 2010, 07:31   #1
Cartman

Photography competition

Hi guys, I am in a monthly competition on another forum and this month's them is Ghostly/Spooky, I am trying to achieve a ghostly looking image in my bedroom so do you hve any tips for me.

I have taken a couple so far with a really long shutter speed of my bed and near the end of the shot I jump into the picture and light a torch but they are just not quite right. I had a magazine with a tutorial on how to do this but can't find it and I can't find anything on the internet.

These are my efforts so far
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ghost.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	264096  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1382.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	264097  
Advertisement