• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from Israel_ Live cams (1 Viewer)

Shalom,
I lead a wildlife group from the University of Haifa that studies mainly avian ecology. As part of our research, we also added as of today, 4 live cams that we stream in HD in Youtube: Three cameras are on bird feeders (can see birds such as house sparrows (they are native to Israel), palm dove, white-spectacled bulbul, great tits, hooded crows and more) and one camera is in the nest of a barn owl of a pair that has 7 nestlings.

To watch please enter our YouTube page and select the live camera (listed as “live now) click and enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzbydNAcB7jeJGssRFb_dCA
Please also subscribe to our YouTube channel this way our page will be saved and will be easy to find the next time.

Enjoy!
Stay healthy
Motti

Dr. Motti Charter
[email protected]
[email protected]
The Shamir Research Institute
Department of Geography and Environmental Studies
University of Haifa
Mobile : +972-54-490-1130
Fax: +972-4-696-1930
USA Phone number that reaches Israel 1(786)3503321
Group website: http://www.birdboxisrael.org/

Hi there Motti and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

Hi Motti and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back