• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Our Halcyon River - anyone record it or have a copy?? (1 Viewer)

fidot

My Halcyon River - copy required

Did anyone here record or have a copy of My Halcyon River?

My father is desperate for a copy of it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere to purchase.

Can anyone help either with a copy or a pointer as to where it can be purchased (in any format).

Thanks
Terry

Last edited:
Hi fidot, I've just moved and renamed your Post - you may get more notice and possibly some success this way ;)!

Welcome to Birdforum, on behalf of all the moderators and staff here :t:.

I hope you'll tell us a little about your sightings (or those of your father)!

Cheers and good luck on your quest,

Andy.

fidot said:
Did anyone here record or have a copy of My Halcyon River?

My father is desperate for a copy of it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere to purchase.

Can anyone help either with a copy or a pointer as to where it can be purchased (in any format).

Thanks
Terry
terry, I'm looking for a copy also, would you please let me know if you get a copy, thanks, steve

Hi Guys,

Sorry I can't help you with copies. If I do find it in the 100+ videos to watch I will let you know.

I also have it on my list and ask the Beeb regularly if there is going to be a repeat showing if so, be sure you will read it on here. I will also try and remember to PM you individually so you don't miss it again.

Ann

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back