• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ 10 availability (2 Viewers)

tarves57

Does anyone know if this camera is available in the UK yet? And for how much?
I see it's available on Ebay, but with a variety of surcharges, from abroad.

Just noticed that there is already a thread about it, sorry!

Looks good though, doesn't it!

Susan

Hi Susan,

Last I read it is due for UK release around March 22nd and only in black. There may be an update since then.

It's certainly well specified and from what I've seen performs very well indeed in the medium to macro ranges. I've been watching postings on other sites of the cameras performance and quality of the longer range zoom shots vary quite considerably. I'm still interested in it myself as a replacement for my Olympus C2100UZ.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back