• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen Ray FB (1 Viewer)

Could be true but IMO the majority are not from my 65 years of experience in buying and being in sales the last 19 years of my career. For most it's just a job and they would rather be doing something else. And I can't blame them for that. Very few of us get to pick our jobs.

Well amigo, you and I have have different views on man kind.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I got an example of what I'm referring to this morning with helping a friend buy some binoculars. To quote from another thread

OK she actually bought the Zeiss this morning. So now we finally get to find about what all this fuss is about.

She got a great deal at $2110. I have to mention SportsOptics because I've had some issues with them myself. When she called them they told her she could only get the 10% and not the added %13 their promo code offers as that would mean they would lose money on these bins. I told her that was BS and that Zeiss was paying that 10% and to just do the order online. When she did that she got both discounts and the deal at $2110. I really have some reservations with either their training or their integrity. Maybe both.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back