• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Pictures Required For Local School (1 Viewer)

falconer2406

Hi All,
After seeing one of my recent Kingfisher photos a schoolteacher friend of mine has asked me if I would provide a copy for one of her classroom doors as each class is named after a bird, on enquiring further I found out the school has classes called, Kingfisher, Kestrel, Puffin, Woodpecker, Magpie and Penguin. I have all except decent Magpie and Penguin pictures.
Does anyone have these that they would be willing for me to print out and laminate to donate to the school, a caption or donated by etc. on the bottom of the photo to promote you would be fine.

If you have them and are happy to help please get in touch

Thanks

Keith

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back