• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Budget Madagascar October 2020 (1 Viewer)

Steve Keen

A couple of places up for grabs on a 21 day trip to Madagascar, starting from Antananarivo on 4th October, guided by Eugene Rakatobe. Going to be a full on trip, getting as much as possible is 100% priority.

Budget accommodation, including a little camping, allows for a budget price (for Madagascar): 3100 euros pp if three, 2800 euros pp if four. International flights are extra but this is still half the price of an organised tour.

Unfortunately doesn't include Bemanavika (pochard, red owl) but the vast majority of the remaining endemics should be seen, plus the usual assortment of other goodies.

Steve

Madagascar

A couple of places up for grabs on a 21 day trip to Madagascar, starting from Antananarivo on 4th October, guided by Eugene Rakatobe. Going to be a full on trip, getting as much as possible is 100% priority.

Budget accommodation, including a little camping, allows for a budget price (for Madagascar): 3100 euros pp if three, 2800 euros pp if four. International flights are extra but this is still half the price of an organised tour.

Unfortunately doesn't include Bemanavika (pochard, red owl) but the vast majority of the remaining endemics should be seen, plus the usual assortment of other goodies.

Steve
My name is Jens Ole Byskov from Esbjerg, Denmark. I would like to go on that trip to Madagascar. I am a bit old but fit. I have travelled most of the world to see birds. My e-mail: [email protected] I look forward to hear from you.
Jens.

For the two people who sent me PMs about this, please note that I have replied. If you haven't received it please check your spam. If you have and have decided it's not for you then please let me know so those above can fill the spaces instead.

Cheers
Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back