• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help a New Member (1 Viewer)

OSStripodseat

Hello all,
Over the past 2-3 years i've been developing a new tripod Seat. Yes you can actually sit on this tripod in comfort for many a long hour.
By attaching your camera head to the top of the front support arm, using your quick release, you can attach and detach your camera, telephoto, spotting scope and binoculars.
The seat rotates, 360 degrees silently, a fully adjustable front support arm which can tilt and adjust to any height. The back support is height adjustable also.
The camera is held completely steady even for high magnification situations.
The seat weighing just 7 kilos (excluding camera etc) is compact and can be used in hides also.
That's a bit of a description of the Chair - I wonder if you will take a look at the attached photo and give me opinions please positive or negative.
Regards
Trev
Camera Tele.jpg

Looks good to me. I'd imaging most would hope it can also be used at normal height for when standing.

Maybe a Mark II version has all-terrain wheels and a motor, super then :)

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back