• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird nest (1 Viewer)

VinayBansal

Birds nest
I want to place two bird nest which i made from wood. These are two identical nest and its size is 18" x 12" base and height is 20".

I have a garden and it is very next to a good amount of vegetation, trees, pond and birds.

I want to place these two bird nest in my area which is 2400 sq ft

Please help me with it direction, height from ground and facing sun or which direction

Thanks

Hi again Vinay

I've moved your post to the Bird Boxes section of the forum where the members who have the expertise to help you will be more likely to see it. I see you have already added a subscription to the thread so you should be able to find it easily.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back