• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Warehouse express, good or bad? (1 Viewer)

My experience of Warehouse Express has been better than excellent - prompt dealing with enquiries, good after purchase service where need be, one example being when I bought a camera from them that had a slight focus issue - I live out of the UK, but they agreed I could hold on to it until I returned to the UK some weeks later before returning it for a refund without question. Faultless service in my book, plus attractive prices and polite manner in all communications.

I'm sure we've had something like this before, which turned out to be rather harsh on WE. I've found them very good, having ordered one scope, a pair of bin.s, a SLR body and two lenses from them.

I'm sure we've had something like this before, which turned out to be rather harsh on WE. I've found them very good, having ordered one scope, a pair of bin.s, a SLR body and two lenses from them.

I recall the same - something to do with a process for international sales, and then maybe a limitation of the way funds get locked? Seem to recall not WE's fault.

I'd certainly still use and recommend them without hesitation.

edit: Yeah, here's the previous thread: www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=174907 . Note in particular posts #12 and #19.

Last edited:
Never dealt with them online but when I was in Norfolk I visited them to look for a new camera bag. Very helpful and quite happy to bring out several bags to try. There was no pressure to buy but I was happy to do so and will certainly use them again.

Tony

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back