• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

First 'resident' English Dolphins identified (1 Viewer)

So, NOT, as in the subject line, the first UK resident dolphin pod.

As commonly occurs englishman equates England with UK. Just can't help themselves.

The odd thing to me seems to be the suggestion that this pod has only just been discovered to be resident. I've been aware of a BND pod to be found from Mounts Bay to St Ives Bay for years and years, and never doubted it was all the same animals. Is this claim really consequent on new evidence?

John

So, NOT, as in the subject line, the first UK resident dolphin pod.

As commonly occurs englishman equates England with UK. Just can't help themselves.

I realised my error immediately and asked the mods to correct it, note the subject line within the opened thread which I was able to rectify at the time.

There is no need for what amounts to a racial insult and one that I find seriously offensive. Had I posted similar, either you or one of your little pals would have been on the complaint line, well two can play at that, let's even the playing field.

A

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back