• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello everyone! (1 Viewer)

*Amber*

Hello, my name is Amber, and I live in Suffolk, UK with my partner, our 3 daughters, and our many pets! We love living in the country. I have loved wildlife ever since I can remember, and I think birds are just amazing, and I spend hours just watching them in my garden on the feeders! I also enjoy going out with my dad who is a very keen birder, and he's teaching me lots!

Hi Amber and welcome on behalf of the Staff and Moderators

I'm sure we will enjoy having you here

D

Hi Amber. Welcome. Ive only been a member a month or so but its great fun.
o:)
I also think birds are great - Im a keen garden birdwatcher and love visiting Strumpshaw when I have time.o:)
Im luck enough to work at the BTO so Im in a bird orientated environment every day.

Anyway have fun with the forum.o:D

Thank you! My dad goes up to Languard when he can, but he's mostly out on the heaths recently with his friend watching the birdies! Dad has a schedule 1 pass for Hobby's and Dartford Warblers. We did a dawn chorus walk on Sun, and then went to a couple of heaths, and saw Crossbills, Woodlarks, Dartford Warblers, Stonechats, and a nest with 5 baby Stonechats that dad had already had rung. We also saw Nightingales, Whitethroats, Willow Warblers, and we found a Willow Warbler's nest on the ground with eggs in. We had an excellent day!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back