• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Australia again - sickening (1 Viewer)

This is truly disturbing.
How the hell do these vile, sick, @#$^&! exist in my country in this day and age. :storm:

I'd be very concerned this type of depraved criminal behaviour is just the thin end of the wedge with this lot. No punishment would be satisfactory enough, but I hope they are removed from society for life.

Chosun :gh:

Words fail me. lock them up throw away the key and make them undergo compulsory therapy as they obviously have sick minds. These sort of people turn my stomach. They are obviously warped human beings (and I use the term lightly - more like Neanderthals) if they think that it is OK to inflict this sort of senseless cruelty on animals. Although not a fan of hunting in general, at least if it is a quick kill it is relatively humane and may serve a purpose (food, pest control etc) this is just beyond the pail. These guys probably think it is cool to be wife-beaters

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back