Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Discover the ZEISS Digital Nature Hub

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Trogon Finders..

Old Tuesday 14th July 2020, 12:51   #1
JulesEden
JulesEden

Trogon Finders..

Have just joined this forum to explore the issues of finding 2 of the tougher trogons out there and see if anyone else interested in coming along.
In the next 24 months I hope to get a one weeker together to get the cinnamon-rumped trogon in Malaysia, with the help of Bird Tour Asia.

And the Eared Quetzal in Copper Canyon as well - the more I delve into this bird, it is not on any regular itinerary [bar Solipaso - who dont seem to be able to answer emails, like a lot of Mexican guides]

If anyone is interested, you can get me on
julesATe-med.co.uk
I am a regular British birder in that I drink and smoke too much, but having fun is as good as a newbie.
Old Monday 7th September 2020, 19:46   #2
bobf

Probably not as cool as Copper Canyon, but for the past few weeks I don't think anyone who tried has missed the Eared Quetzals in Rucker Canyon, SE Arizona.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: