• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Announcing the winners of the October 2007 competition - Digiscoped Birds (1 Viewer)

IanF

A very high standard of entries this month making the choice of which to vote for very difficult. With the quality and number of entries so high I think this theme will likely be back again next year.

From the 53 entries 30 were selected for inclusion in the voting booth and 136 members cast their vote.

First place -

Digiscoper321 with Goldeneye Splash which attracted 20/136 votes.

2nd place -

Roy Halpin with Vermilion Flycatcher with 18/136 votes.

3rd place

Neil with Long Tailed Shrike (Dusky ) calling with 15/136 votes.

Congratulations to each of you :t:

Entries will remain in place a few days before being moved to their respective forums.

Congratulations, Ove, what a tremendous shot you had, well deserved win!
Roy and Neil, also excellent digiscoping. Well done.
As a matter of fact, all the finalists gave us terrific shots.
:t: :t: :t: :t: :t: :t:

My congrats to all three as well!!! :t:

Some tough competition from some great entries this year.

Great photos all.

Am I the only one who thinks the calling Shrike is actually in the process of throwing up a pellet, not to take awy from the photo in any way?

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back