• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Cabela's Euro HD 8x32 (1 Viewer)

renruanshi

Just received a brand new Cabela's Euro HD 8x32 binoculars, to my surprise, the gold badge in the front of the binoculars shows "Euro" rather than "HD" or "Euro HD" I saw on the internet pictures. On the focus wheel, it says HD. My question is to the recent buyers of Euro HD binculars (especially 8x32), does yours also shows only "Euro", I incline to exchange for another one, but if all the new ones only shows "Euro", then I don't want to waste my time. BTW, on the box, it says Euro HD.

There is no way for me to test the lens is HD or non-HD, because I am not sure it is a quality control issue for Meopta (mistakenly put "euro" badge on the Euro hd binos) or they recently decided to only put "EURO" badge on all the Euro HD binoculars.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks,

The current Cabela's HD binoculars (8x32, 10x32, 10x42) and soon-to-be 12x50 all use a bronze Cabela's logo badge plus a 'EuroHD" badge, where the "Euro" is centered and the HD is smaller and on the top-right corner. If a "Euro" badge was used, then it was by mistake at the beginning of the production process.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back