• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Loch of The Lowes Ospreys 2010 (1 Viewer)

fantastic. I meant to start a new thread at the weekend in preparation for the arrival of my favourite birds. It would be amazing if either return this year especially marge. Its only a couple of weeks now hopefully. Here's hoping we have another good season. BY THE WAY DID YOU KNOW THEY ARE RAISING FUNDS TO TAG THE CHICKS? MORE DETAILS CAN BE FOUND ON FACEBOOK OR BY PHONING THE CENTRE. :)

fantastic. I meant to start a new thread at the weekend in preparation for the arrival of my favourite birds. It would be amazing if either return this year especially marge. Its only a couple of weeks now hopefully. Here's hoping we have another good season. BY THE WAY DID YOU KNOW THEY ARE RAISING FUNDS TO TAG THE CHICKS? MORE DETAILS CAN BE FOUND ON FACEBOOK OR BY PHONING THE CENTRE. :)

Have you got the Facebook link to that?

i.ll need to go onto my pc to do it. If you become a member of the loch of the lowes i.m sure peter ferns has put details on there. If not i.ll ask fiona who works there for more details. Someone is doing a sponsered bike ride from john o groats to lands end i think. Xxx

Been watching the webcam on and off as fingers crossed our favourite lady will make a return to the nest and an early one too She came back 20th March last year so will be watching non stop on sat

right ladels and jellyspoons the gentleman doing the bike ride to buy tracking stuff for the chicks is called Toby Green. He.s needing a lot of help. You can find his donation page at 'just giving' under the name toby green. Every little helps :-D

Have the Ospreys arrived at the Lake of Menteith yet? I am going fishing there next week and always take my video camera and camera

thanks

Have the Ospreys arrived at the Lake of Menteith yet? I am going fishing there next week and always take my video camera and camera

thanks

are there Ospreys there now, we went there on our honeymoon about 20 years ago in one of those A frame cabins, it was bliss

Yes they have been there for years. We always watch where they are hunting so we can catch the fish ! Its terrific watching one take a fish right in front of your boat.....

i should have added yesterday that there is no sound as the hd camera was still on the ground as of yesterday dinner time. The camera they are using at the moment is the night vision one. Can't wait to get the sounds back.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back