• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Costa Rica 21 Dec 2010 to 6 Jan 2011 (1 Viewer)

njlarsen

Gallery Moderator
Opus Editor
Supporter
Barbados
My wife and I had a great trip to Costa Rica over last New Year. I have now prepared a report which is attached in pdf format.

A list of all birds from the trip is under preparation and will be uploaded later.

I have uploaded a bunch of photos to my gallery here at BF, and more will come: http://www.birdforum.net/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/7427

I hope you will enjoy.

Niels

Attachments

• CR-report.pdf
    134.6 KB · Views: 687
The species list is now also ready

Niels

Attachments

• CR-Observations-total.pdf
    156.3 KB · Views: 239
Three additional pictures from the trip, all three from my wife Lene (uploaded with permission). Two shows road 126 at about the worst hit area, and the third shows the balcony at Rancho Bajo (where we lived below Rancho Naturalista).

Niels

Attachments

• IMG_6793_resize.JPG
    IMG_6793_resize.JPG
    215.3 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_6798_resize.JPG
    IMG_6798_resize.JPG
    336.3 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_7042_resize.JPG
    IMG_7042_resize.JPG
    271.9 KB · Views: 109
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back