• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Chris's Mammals of 2012 list (1 Viewer)

It was a lone animal just before Furry Creek on Hwy 99 ( Sea to Sky Highway ) wandering around a picnic spot. A fairly well spotted jobbie, so it was easy enough to ID. I've seen a few E + W Spotted where the spots run into each other but they are never as 'clean', or carry on over the back legs, almost reaching the base of the tail, as they do in Striped.

Chris

You might want to post up a trip report or at least an annotated checklist onto mammalwatching.com. Some of those mammals you spotted are quite good for the states.

22 July, Llanarmon Dyffryn Clwyd, Nth Wales

78 Lesser Horseshoe Bat
79 Soprano Pipistrelle
80 Eur. Polecat

Yet another trip over to my mates to sit in their kitchen, drinking beer and and watching Polecat on the garden feeders. B :)

You might want to post up a trip report or at least an annotated checklist onto mammalwatching.com. Some of those mammals you spotted are quite good for the states.

I'll have a go at getting a list together Morgan.

Chris

p.s. Living dangerously there mate. British Colombia? ........... States? :eek!:

C

August 26. c3.5 n.m off the North Wirral coast

81 Bottle-nosed Dolphin. 11 bow-riding my mates yacht as we hammered down Liverpool Bay.

It was getting worrying. There has been a dearth of mammals lately. :(

Chris

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back