• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Banner for Link to Bird Forum? (1 Viewer)

Jasonbirder

Jason-occasional-twitcher
Do you have a Banner I can use as a link from my website to Birdforum?
Ideally not too large (physically not filesize) and jpg or gif format.

I`m trying to put a computerised version of birding notebooks on the web, each day out as a mini trip report with accompanying photo`.... its much harder work and more time consuming than i expected so i`m behind (well behind) on my records.

I`m also not the worlds greatest computer whizz so it looks a little primitive...

In fact I`m a little embarassed about letting people view it at the moment!!!

Its http://www.jasonsbirdingdiary.com

Jason,

It's not as bad as you think, most don't even attempt it, your certainly a busy birder. Might be a good idea to stick your web site in your profile.

Are you sure your only 33 though! ;-)

Jason

I have had my ideas on a web site but I haven't a clue on how to bring them together, but your site has given me some ideas.

There may be some exceptional web sites out there but the simplicity of your site does it for me. I loved it. (Mind you, I am easily pleased: LOL)

Good luck with the website Jason, though you may find it soon starts to get out of control. We went 'live' on 6th January and now have over 400 pages (not bad for a hobby) and are getting good numbers of hits. Did you know you can get free counters and guestbooks (stored remetely, not in your space).
All the best and Good Birding!

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back