• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Coach places to Birdfair - Wirral and Liverpool (1 Viewer)

TJW

The Merseyside Naturalists' Association are running a coach trip to the Rutland Birdfair on Saturday 21st August 2010.
They still have places available on the coach, so if anyone wants to go to the birdfair but doesn't drive or doesn't want to drive/train then check out their website for arrangements.

www.mnapage.info

Sounds like a good idea to me, you don't have all the hassle :C :C of driving down there and you can have a couple of pints as well B :) B :)- and go to the bird fair :t: :t:. £30 including entrance seems a bit of a bargin to me so - if I can manage a days skiving off :eek!: :eek!: - I'll be sticking my name down.
Chris

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back