• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Tripod Help? (1 Viewer)

Abbeybirder

I am currently tripod empty as mine as decided to go to the great birding place in the sky.

I was wondering if anyone as an old very sturdy tripod they could sell me (with or without head) I have a small fund as full time carer but am willing to pay.

Please p/m me asap.

Kind Regards

Adrian

Sorry to say that all mine are in use.
However a good long look at the secondhand market is very worth while. Both I and a friend picked up used (older model) 3 series Gitzo carbon tripods for 100 quid each! They were in v good to mint condition and will support anything - including me!
So scour the used market - you never know?

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back