• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birds of Prey Stolen from Loch Lomond Centre (1 Viewer)

sueKay

Hi there,

I don't know if this is the right place to post this (if not, my apologies and could a moderator put it where it's meant to be) but I feel compelled to.

Two Harris and one Red-Tailed Hawks have been stolen from the Loch Lomond Bird of Prey Centre.

They were stolen in the early hours of this morning. I know this bird of prey centre well. The owner of the centre is a great guy, so I know how well-cared for the birds are. Everyone here will know how crucial it is that these birds are found as soon as possible, so please share the link anywhere you think may be helpful.

Thank you.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17075368

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back