• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zeiss at Birdfair 2015 (1 Viewer)

Birdforum

Administrator
You can find all the Zeiss optics and experts on stand 4 in the Optics Marquee – please do come and say hello.

For those of you who can't make it, Zeiss are working hard to bring the Birdfair to you virtually.

Daily Insights Into The World's Biggest Birdwatching Fair
From 21st to 23rd August, the Rutland Water Nature Reserve in England’s smallest county will be taking center stage in the birdwatching industry for Birdfair 2015. Thousands of bird enthusiasts will be traveling to this beautiful spot to check out the latest products and trends in the field of nature observation.

To browse a daily photo journal of events as they unfold, simply click on www.facebook.com/ZEISSbirding.

Simon King: My Work Is My Passion
Simon King is one of the UK's best-known natural history filmmakers. At the Birdfair he will be giving daily talks on his latest fascinating projects and sharing his enthusiasm for nature conservation with visitors on the guided Osprey tours. On Friday evening he will be co-hosting an evening of entertainment together with Nick Baker and Chris Packham.

Find out more about Simon's work and passion for nature here: http://zeiss-experience.pageflow.io/zeiss-nature-experience.

Zeiss Competition: Win A Pair Of Victory SF Binoculars!
To celebrate BirdFair, ZEISS is giving away a pair of its premium nature observation binoculars: the ZEISS VICTORY SF. The challenge is to identify the bird which appears in the drawing by artist Catherine Hamilton. You can find out more about the competition here: www.zeiss.com/nature

Preventing The Illegal Killing Of Migratory Birds
The primary purpose of BirdFair is to raise money to support global bird conservation. This year’s Birdfair project addresses the illegal killing of birds in the Eastern Mediterranean and focuses on targeted action being delivered by BirdLife Partners; Society for the Protection of Nature in Lebanon (SPNL) and Nature Conservation Egypt (NCE) - two of the countries identified in a comprehensive scientific study that are regrettably hotspots.

https://www.justgiving.com/Fight-for-the-Flyway/

Just back from Birdfair. I would like to commend the excellent service from the Zeiss team (as always). My FL 8x32 has a bit of condensation in one of the oculars. This is being repaired free of charge. Also, my wife and I both have an 8x20 Victory and both have been confirmed as being slightly out of collimation. These are to be replaced with brand new units sent from Germany. Many thanks!

Zeiss stand

I have just got back from two days at the Birdfair , and i would like to thank the Scottish gentleman ( sorry can,t remember his name ) on the Zeiss stand who helped me over the two days with information on the Victory HT and SF which helped me decide which to buy. I chose the HT 10 x 42 after many hour's.

Many thanks

Zeiss staff cleaned my 8x32 FLs and replaced the eyecups all for free while I waited a couple of minutes. Excellent service, thank you.

I also spoke with Gary Hawkins about his display of older Zeiss binoculars and specifically about a pair of 6x42 Dialyt "Nautik" that were in the showcase. I have wanted a pair for a long time and only ever seen one for sale on the 'net and never seen a pair 'live'. Two problems, they were not for sale and if they were I couldn't have afforded them!!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back