• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

a little problem with the Lumix 100-300mm (1 Viewer)

ammadoux

Registered doux
Hello

using it with the EPL1 was problem free, but with the EPL5, there are time when the lens is stuck, maybe i am not using the right English, but that how it is , it will not respond neither with the AF nor with MF, i had to take the battery out, sometimes i have to remount it again, and in other times i have to leave it for a while.

i am really frustrated, nothing like this when using other Olympus m4/3 lens, specifically the 12-50mm macro lens, the 14-150mm, and the 45mm.

any idea on what i have to do.

thought of getting the new Olympus 75-300mm when it is released, but what if the problem is form the camera.

One important thing to try: clean the contacts both on the lens and on the camera body. Possibly use a pencil eraser and follow by clean Kleenex.

Niels

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back