• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Introduction (1 Viewer)

Ian H

Hello, I am returning to birding after many years, and particularly interested in getting inti digiscoping - just taking my first steps in the latter.
I am based in North East England.

Hi Ian! Wow, I cannot believe how many Ians we have had register here this last week ;)

On behalf of those of us on staff here at BirdForum, a warm welcome to you.

We have an excellent digiscoping forum here, so hopefully, any questions you might have will be answered there. I know I sure learned a lot. Enjoy and look forward to your future posts.

Hi Ian from another one and another north-east member. It's good to have you aboard :t:

I have bene digiscoing for just over a year now and picked everyhting I needed to know up from the helpful members on Bird Forum and in particular from Andy Bright's Digiscoping Forum.

See you around.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back