• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Spare battery for P1000 (1 Viewer)

shezza

Hi has any one had any luck tracking down a spare battery for P1000
EN-EL20a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery. I received an email from Nikon this morning saying that they have no idea when they will be getting them!!!!
What next a new SLR without lens's.

Paid £17.00 for two with a charger from Amazon I think. I also charge the original Nikon one with it.

Did the same with my P900 and batteries were still good after 3 years of hard use, so hope the "new" ones will last at least as long.

Newmoa is the make

Den

Last edited:
Paid £17.00 for two with a charger from Amazon I think. I also charge the original Nikon one with it.

Did the same with my P900 and batteries were still good after 3 years of hard use, so hope the "new" ones will last at least as long.

Newmoa is the make

Den

Can you post the actual link please

Martin, looks like they have sold out of the Newmoa ones, but the 3rd one down DSTE looks the same.

Amazon...batteries and charger for Nikon P1000......3rd one on the list.

Den

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back