• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

CEO of Zeiss Sports Optics responds to our questions (1 Viewer)

Lee - Thanks for talking with Herr Scherle. His is a bigger job than some of us may realize. As I read the comments, I'm struck by some that suggest "our wish is his command." Sure some may wish to know more about the inter-workings of Zeiss Sports Optics, but he is under no obligation to satisfy individual curiosities of Zeiss's customers. Certainly, he surpassed anything I've seen coming out of Japanese CEOs. Greater detail may be forthcoming or may not. It is really his choice, and we should honor that.

John

Lee - Thanks for talking with Herr Scherle. His is a bigger job than some of us may realize. As I read the comments, I'm struck by some that suggest "our wish is his command." Sure some may wish to know more about the inter-workings of Zeiss Sports Optics, but he is under no obligation to satisfy individual curiosities of Zeiss's customers. Certainly, he surpassed anything I've seen coming out of Japanese CEOs. Greater detail may be forthcoming or may not. It is really his choice, and we should honor that.

John

You are a gentleman, sir, and there aren't many of us left ;).

Lee

Lee, Thank you for this interview. I have read many of your posts over the years and your have always been decent and courteous. There aren't many of you left in the anonymity of WWW(World Wild West). If you don't mind I would call you a Proper English Gentleman.

Lee, Thank you for this interview. I have read many of your posts over the years and your have always been decent and courteous. There aren't many of you left in the anonymity of WWW(World Wild West). If you don't mind I would call you a Proper English Gentleman.

Wow! Errm, crikey.

Thank you for your very kind words.

Lee

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back