• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Good News No You Didnt Miss Read Good News! (1 Viewer)

Ross Hunter

The two things that matter in life are the 2 B's B
Well lately on the ex beebs we have been hearing about bad news but i am your savior i have brought good news that i think you should all no about the first thing is they have put a wild giant Panda back in the wild as it is the first one to have lived in captivity then put back in the wild

The second bit of good news is that Some white lions have been realesed too White lions are very rare and have only lived in captivity after being killed from the wild by poaching but some have been realesed

i hope this cheered some of you up sorry for the lack of good news to do with birds

Ross Hunter said:
Well lately on the ex beebs we have been hearing about bad news but i am your savior i have brought good news that i think you should all no about the first thing is they have put a wild giant Panda back in the wild as it is the first one to have lived in captivity then put back in the wild

The second bit of good news is that Some white lions have been realesed too White lions are very rare and have only lived in captivity after being killed from the wild by poaching but some have been realesed

i hope this cheered some of you up sorry for the lack of good news to do with birds

Hi Ross

Thats good news, thanks.

I would like to read about these bits of news. Have you any links or advice as to where to look please. In respect of White Lions I remember reading about a couple in a book I have somewhere. I had understood that their survival chances where thought to be small. Can any one comment?

Cheers

:clap: Wonderful news Ross,

Let us hope that their release into their natural environment will be a resounding success, and let's hope that mankind play their part in their future by leaving them in peace and leave their natural habitat alone!!

You have certainly cheered me up with that wonderful news. :D

I think I will nominate you to be our Wildlife reporter. Your love of all creatures great and small is obvious to see. :clap:

Brilliant news Ross. Certainly cheered me up especially the Panda one. I've recently watched a program on Pandas and one female was shown raising a tiny baby. I could not believe how tiny this baby was especially compared to the size of a fully grown Panda. The mother was so gentle and caring it was amazing and the baby so tiny and vulnerable it was hard to believe that some of them manage to grow up into big Pandas. The program also said how hard it is for Panda's to survive in the Wild and that not many babies make it. I'll keep my fingers crossed that this Panda will have a happy future.

Liebchen

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back