• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Papua New Guinea June/July 2019 (1 Viewer)

Matt Eade

Good morning.

For a few months now I've been negotiating with Sicklebill Safaris to build up an itinerary for a 22 day trip (excluding international flights) to the main sights in Papua New Guinea, plus a few days on the Huon Peninsular, a site rarely visited by other groups.

I need four more people to make a group of 6 and planning to go next June or July.

Compared to tour companies this trip will be considerably cheaper, but still expensive.

If anyone is interested in joining me on this trip please reply here, or email me on [email protected] and I'll happily send the itinerary and prices through.

All the best, Matt

I was vaguely thinking of doing a DIY trip to West Papua in Jul 2019; are you able to email me (ajb.birding 'AT' aol 'DOT' co.uk) me itinerary & prices?
Cheers,

Good morning.

For a few months now I've been negotiating with Sicklebill Safaris to build up an itinerary for a 22 day trip (excluding international flights) to the main sights in Papua New Guinea, plus a few days on the Huon Peninsular, a site rarely visited by other groups.

I need four more people to make a group of 6 and planning to go next June or July.

Compared to tour companies this trip will be considerably cheaper, but still expensive.

If anyone is interested in joining me on this trip please reply here, or email me on [email protected] and I'll happily send the itinerary and prices through.

All the best, Matt

Hi Could you please send me the itinerary / price and URL for the guides etc.
Also do you have a bird list ?
Tx
Colin

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back