• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Looking for a female companion for global wildlife photohunting trips (1 Viewer)

Not sure whether it is good idea to search someone here, but I will try. :)

I'm male, 39 y.o. Working remotely for US/EU-based companies as software developer. It gives some flexibility. So, I have experience of 3 large round-the-world trips (6 months, 2 years, and 1 year each appropriately): 30+ countries, mainly 2nd and 3rd world. Mainly in civilization, but significant amount of nature was present too.

Earlier, I practiced weightlifting, amateurish long distance (20km) running, and amateurish sportive hiking in mountains up to glacier level. But due to changed health conditions my sportive activities have been significantly changed. Now, I can practice only long-distance walking and hiking (up to several tens km per day), without gear (so, we will be either car-based, or close to city, or with hired porter).

That's why I have switched my travel style to turn around wildlife photohunting trips. Earlier, I met all wildlife in my trips accidentally only. However, I learned all fields of biology by myself: from biotechnology up to oceanology, and from veterinary up to field wildlife management. So, I have solid basement. :)

I'm looking for a female companion who has similar interests, maybe similar health limitations, and ideally the same opportunities to travel.

Feel free to send me a private message.
Thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back