• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Blog (1 Viewer)

peter mathios

I have started a blog for those interested... It doesn't have the personal touches of Tim's and Nick's studios/bar/dining room which I enjoy thoroughly or the working sketchbook appeal of Woody's, Arthur's and Buzzard's, (all very inspiring) but it should combine a little bit of everything art related... Let me know what you think.
http://www.mathios.blogspot.com/

I think it's great Peter, just been on there, the Yellow Rumped Sketches are beautiful, good written content and a few nice photos to date!

My own blog is exactly one year old today as it happens! It has given me a great deal of pleasure, despite the amount of time it takes to keep it up to date, hope this one does the same for you. I will add a link from mine to yours if you have no objection Peter...

peter mathios said:
Thanks, I added your blog link on to mine as well. I love the waterfowl photos - especially the goldeneyes! Also, the heron photo would make a nice painting. It is absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing.
www.mathiosstudios.net

Thank you for the kind comments Peter...
I have just added your link Peter, right next to the link to a certain Mr. Wootton, I hope the close proximity of his link does not upset you too much!;)

I like your blog Peter . I only do it for fun , nowhere up to your standard and I only post on BFM. Keep those beautiful pictures coming, arthur

It's a really interesting, informative and remarkably personal insight into your birding and painting world, Peter. Bravo - and keep it up. See ya at the bar sometime!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back