• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

login password (1 Viewer)

6eor6e

Does anyone no why I need to use login password I become a member around xmas before crash never was asked for this. During crash I changed to firefox does that matter? just curious Regards George.
looks like its stopped asking me to login password

Last edited:
If you cleaned out your cache (ie: got rid of your cookies!) then you'd need to log in again! Clearing out History, cookies, all temp web folders etc is a pain, but still worth doing to speed up your PC!

A whole thread worth of this subject came up once before, some of us have to use it every time we come on here. I've never got to the bottom of why.

6eor6e said:
Does anyone no why I need to use login password I become a member around xmas before crash never was asked for this. During crash I changed to firefox does that matter? just curious Regards George.
looks like its stopped asking me to login password

It's because you changed your browser. Different browsers store their 'cookies' in different places. If you use a disk 'clean-up' utility it may remove all cookies each time it runs. Your browser can also be set to clean-up it's cookies (and cache) each time it closes. You may have your browser set not to 'remember' passworda.

Andy.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back