• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Trapped Inside Feeder (1 Viewer)

calbirder

riparian woodser
An American Goldfinch was feeding at one of my feeders when at some point it got inside the small crevices designed to let the seed out. (check out the picture) They are very small but he barely fit. When i went out there to restock the feeders, he was in there flapping around. I took a quick picture then let the scared critter out, flying to a nearby branch seemingly ok. Guess I won't let the seed get low enough to allow him to crawl under anymore!

Attachments

• DSCF2184.jpg
    DSCF2184.jpg
    426.4 KB · Views: 182
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back