• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Trespass Clothing? (1 Viewer)

Dr Jay

I like a good bargain and have seen what could be just the right lghtweight waterproof jacket (rustle free) on the internet for £20. I never normally buy clothes from the internet but am tempted by the price and blurb. Has anyone heard of the make 'Trespass' and do you think it would be worth parting with the money or could it be a fools gold item?

Thank you!

Dr Jay said:
I like a good bargain and have seen what could be just the right lghtweight waterproof jacket (rustle free) on the internet for £20. I never normally buy clothes from the internet but am tempted by the price and blurb. Has anyone heard of the make 'Trespass' and do you think it would be worth parting with the money or could it be a fools gold item?

Thank you!

I have a Trespass waterproof jacket that I got for about £20 5 years ago. I have used it heavily over this time and it has been a terrific buy, still as good as the day I got it

markgrubb said:
I have a Trespass waterproof jacket that I got for about £20 5 years ago. I have used it heavily over this time and it has been a terrific buy, still as good as the day I got it

Thank you so much for your very helpful reply. I'm going to place my order pronto.

Top Kit favoured by skiers/snowboarders, 14 pages of it on ebay, some genuine some fake!

Regards Bish. :t:

Trespass have stores at my local shopping outlets - really good kit (my sister kits her boys out in it & recommends it highly) and there are always plenty of customers parting with their hard earned whenever we go.

Some of the colours are a bit bright for stalking in woodland (yellow & pink comes to mind) but great value for money.

A lot of their snowboard stuff is in pretty muted colours - browns, greys, olive - and would be fine for WInter birding.

Bit hot for the Summer, though...

Trespass Clothing

A delayed response I realise, but I just wanted to publish my thoughts on Trespass outdoor wear clothing. My daughter bought a backpack from Trespass this summer, for her interrail trip. It started to come apart at the seams as soon as she filled it. As she was departing the following day, there was no time to return it, so I got to work with a needle and thread to hold it together.
Trespass products are clearly sub-standard and cheaply made. As their products are not built to last, they not the bargain they appear as they will need replacing much sooner than a more expensive alternative would.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back