• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hola Amigos con plumas! (friends with feathers - only kidding!) (1 Viewer)

A quick hello everybody! ;)

My name is Alvaro Duvan and I'm here to talk about Colombia as the land of birds and sabrosura B :)

Colombia has been reaffirmed as the first nation for birds with the most number of species in the planet and astonishing (endemic) wildlife and flora.

Although I currently live in Newcastle Upon Tyne, I'm here to represent my beautiful country that despite its political conflicts our great natural resources are intact to be shared with you all - if there is anything you want to know about Colombia I'll be very happy to share authentic experiences with you about birding and eco-touring in general.

In Colombia Birdwatch we work closely with native residents and the government so birding zones are preserved by adopting conservation sustainable practices.

Hi and welcome to BF. We have several members from Colombia, and there have been some lively threads revolving around birding in Colombia in the past :)
cheers,
Andy

Hi CB and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Hi Alvaro, just wanted to add one more welcome. Enjoy the site.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back