• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

p900 (1 Viewer)

wunderlong88

Is there a way to transfer pictures from the P900 to a windows desktop via wifi?

I downloaded the Nikon app for my phone to transfer to my phone. Does it have a way to download more than one picture at a time? I couldn't find it if it does. Or is there another app for android that will?

TY,

Linda

I think WiFi is too slow for this. I'd buy one of these if your laptop hasn't got a card reader, and read the card instead.

Just remember to put the card back in the camera after transferring

Attachments

• IMG_20181228_143308.jpg
    IMG_20181228_143308.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 37
I have a desktop and I did figure out a way to use the wifi but you are right it is slow.

I would like to find a better app than the one Nikon gives for the phone. It is horrible.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back