• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

May have slipped by un-noticed (1 Viewer)

Tim: Have you got your stocks yet? I think my other half ordered one from you for me for Christmas.
Sorry Joanne - I'm expecting my consignment early in the New Year. All orders will be processed as soon as humanly poss - keep the faith!
Happy Christmas.

just got that woottbook via amazon

it's a real cornucopia: much more than a how-to-do, doubles up as a really well-stocked survey of modern bird painting

well done!

Raided the post office yesterday and now have the book in my hand :t::t::-O

Reverently placed it on the table and then, blow that ripped off the package and was on page 6 before the cardboard hit the floor. As many more talented than I have said an excellent book! Congratulations on a job well done. Look forward to the next book ;).. :-O

I GOT MY BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!! o:) :t:

Only got ONE teensy problem now.....the postie delivered it ten minutes ago as I was packing the car ready to go to Stag Rocks to look for ducks, divers & grebes but NOW I want to stay in and devour this book!!! :-O Just had a quick flick through and it looks absolutely awesome :t:

If you cannot get me producing pics that actually look like identifiable birds Tim then nobody can!!! ;) :-O

Thank you SO much for writing such a brilliant book :clap:

I GOT MY BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!! o:) :t:

Only got ONE teensy problem now.....the postie delivered it ten minutes ago as I was packing the car ready to go to Stag Rocks to look for ducks, divers & grebes but NOW I want to stay in and devour this book!!! :-O Just had a quick flick through and it looks absolutely awesome :t:

If you cannot get me producing pics that actually look like identifiable birds Tim then nobody can!!! ;) :-O

Thank you SO much for writing such a brilliant book :clap:
Glad it arrived finally Gill - been a bit of a saga in its own right, really!
Now don't forget to post your artwork just as soon as you can.
Hope you enjoy the book
Tim

Hi Tim, book arrived today...should have been with me before Christmas, backlog in post office...postman was like father Christmas :-O loads of parcels & christmas cards...the good old royal snail...Fantastic book, well laid-out ,going to have a read in bed tonight. :t: mark...

A quick update (especially for Joanne :) ) - I'm expecting delivery of my books today - (assuming they arrive - and I will post here when they do) they will be sent out tomorrow.
Keep 'em crossed . . . .

Fantastic piece of work Tim, I keep having to drag myself away from it, a fully deserved congratulations to you mate!

Top notch!

And for those that haven't received their copy yet, well worth the wait!

Thanks Mark, glad you approve.
Books didn't arrive so I'm collecting them in person tomorrow morning - so all those waiting for a signed copy can expect delivery over the weekend/early next week.
Keep smiling . . . .

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back