• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

BF 200 Club (1 Viewer)

Discovered a few more of my acquaintances are members so

39 Geoff Dobbs
40 Steve Elliott
41 Dylan Edwards
42 AlfMullins
43 Johnnymac
44 Pepe Clavijo M.

Steve

Last edited:
Have to check the number but.....

JohnMoonie ( in Espana!!)

we were birding with Jules Sykes and Ken Shaw

Trip report to be posted later and John will no doubt post some of his photo's when he has had time to go through them all!!

an armchair tick for me as I met

66. clive watson

last year at Beds watching a great northern diver and now he's posting on BF...

Hi Dave

I have only just seen this reply. I don't know how I missed it before.

I'm ok, apart from a dodgy back at the moment.

How's things your end?

John

I had to travel all the way to Nethy Bridge, Speyside to tick him but isn't it always the way with rarities? Once you see them.............;)

Dave J

p.s. Ow's it going John?

After the Twitch in Norfolk Yesterday I have added the following.

122. Lichfield Birder
123. davethebird
124. yoyo
125. Malcurtin

John

1. Salty - Leighton Moss - For Sue to buy his Leica APO77
2. postcardcv - Titchwell - enjoyable chat about cameras and lenses
3. Sandra (Taylor) - Farnham (Yorkshire) - on the Pacific Diver twitch
4. A bloke - forgot his name - Blakeney - Watching Red-backed Shrike 4/6/07

Bring back the BF caps to make it easier!

1CJW, 2 SRWilliams, 3 Martin Garner, 4 Paj, 5 Lee Evans, 6 Steve Round, 7 Phil W, 8. John o'Sullivan, 9.Phil Ternouth, 10. Mike Pennington,11 Stephen Dunstan, 12 Dee Estuary, 13. Fred Fearn, 14. Tim Allwood, 15. Ilya Maclean 16. Andy Stoddart, 17. Richard Abr 18. DavePriceRoberts 19. Menzie

20. Craig Thomas - an Armchair tick, from my F(iley)BOG days.

From the Welsh Nightjar Bash

55: Luke
66: The Valley Walker
57: Pie
58: oldgiteggy
59: Mike from ebbw
60: Rod Morris

and

61: Mike Groves at my Patch on Sunday

D

Went to my local reserve today and had a walk with

62: Kinnordyvolunteer

D

1CJW, 2 SRWilliams, 3 Martin Garner, 4 Paj, 5 Lee Evans, 6 Steve Round, 7 Phil W, 8. John o'Sullivan, 9.Phil Ternouth, 10. Mike Pennington,11 Stephen Dunstan, 12 Dee Estuary, 13. Fred Fearn, 14. Tim Allwood, 15. Ilya Maclean 16. Andy Stoddart, 17. Richard Abr 18. DavePriceRoberts 19. Menzie 20. Craig Thomas

21. Johnny Mac, Armchair tick from the 80s, 22. Paul Hackett in Manchester Chinatown....

and I suspect a lot more BF members. Pretty disappointed that e.g. Rob Smallwood didn't avail himself for identification. I'm a bit of a Tart's tick, being moderately easy to identify

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back