• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Mirrorless (1 Viewer)

katholdbird

Hi All don't know if this is the right forum to discuss this but has anyone had any experience with mirrorless cameras. I had a play with the Sony A9 at the bird fair and was well impressed, also i got to hold the new Sony 400.2.8 and its so light compared to my Canon 500 f4 i am seriously thinking of swapping over. Its the same problem we all have to face a 1DX+big lens+ old age = too heavy but Ive been a Canon Gal and love the Quality i get would I be disappointed if I swapped.

If you head over to DPReview (its a dot com address) they have an interesting article in the news section on using a Sony A9 for wildlife photography, plus forum for Sony which may or may not help. Please note not all (many?) posters on that site are as polite as members here!

Your headline also includes m4/3 cameras from Panasonic and Olympus. These have their own sections within the camera area.

Niels

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back