• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Celestron Regal Premium Tripod (2 Viewers)

PSBT

Hey!

This tripod has good reviews in Amazon, even from people using it with spotting scopes (http://www.amazon.com/Celestron-8205...+rigal+premium).

Currently I own Celestron's basic photographic tripod which works fine with a pair of 8x56 binoculars, but I'm afraid that this tripod would not be good enough (and even dangerous) for the heavier and pricier Pentax PF80ED-A (3.6 lbs - 1.6kg).

I was wondering if anyone is using the Regal Premium and if it's enough, considering that apparently is much cheaper than other tripods and heads...

Thanks a lot!
Pedro

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back