• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Desmond (1 Viewer)

barnetbirds

Hi All
Anyone have any info on a Tripod/Head company called ''Desmond''.
Friend said they are doing well on the other side of the pond!
Apparently they do good copies of RRS gear.
Wanting a ''reasonable'' Tripod/head for my little Opticron GS52GAED. Can do without top of the range but something reasonable.
Was also looking at Sirui as well!!
Appreciate your time/advice.
Terry

Desmond has been heavily discussed and very favorably on the Digital Photography Review Forums. Frankly photo sites and photography websites are better sources if info on tripods and heads than anywhere else I've found. Apparently very good and cheap but there head prices don't seem much cheaper than the Sirui K series that I have and endorse completely.
Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back