• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

how to use a small spotting scope in the backyard (1 Viewer)

lars1996

ai got a small spotting scope small lenses in the box
how to work using keep it still and dont move ai new here on this forum
my uk or usa speaaking and typing is not good but the house where ai live is belgium greetings lars

Hi Lars and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I think you need a good tripod; I'll move your post to the Tripod forum so you will get the best advice.

It would help if you told them which telescope you have and how much you are prepared to spend.

I've subscribed you to this thread so you can find it easily.

Hi Lars,

Welcome to Bird Forum! There is a fellow that posts on here from Belgium Mark9473 that is a very nice person in case you need extra help understanding.

Is your spotter 50mm or 60mm?

hu now apart lens two lens 20x and 40x form the ocuiliar on a small trpiod but the things are how to start birding ai want learning anything about birds and how to get in the field how to observere birds
what for locations are the most for birding here in belgium

ai if think another small spotter ai go looking in boarding school sleep room and take pictures of that
and het is home made telescope

that is my small home made spotter ai can replace the on anthor tripod as you understanding my
but ai got autsime this aim specialy born sorry but ai reading books using telescope and other things
ai now about media ai now things wat another not knows ai got on the boarding school in my chamber a hole libary

hu now apart lens two lens 20x and 40x form the ocuiliar on a small trpiod but the things are how to start birding ai want learning anything about birds and how to get in the field how to observere birds
what for locations are the most for birding here in belgium

Hi Lars

I don't know where you are in Belgium, but this is a link to our Opus articles for your country, which may include a place near you. There are also birds mentioned on them that you can look up.

Also, here is a link to Mark9473's profile, I'm sure you will find him very helpful. Perhaps you could send him a Private Message.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back